- Boating should be carried out without injuring, upsetting or annoying any other club member, member of the public or wildlife
- Club displays should be safe for the public as well as the club membership
- Club members shall only use 27Mhz, 40Mhz and 2,4Ghz as allowed by the joint Radio Council.
- Aerial protectors and a frequency identification device shall be fitted while operating radio control.
- No club member shall give club opinions unless the opinion is cleared by the club officers.
- Junior members shall be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- When displaying our models nothing shall be put on display other than the models (i.e. no drink cans, food, cameras etc).
- All models on display are required to have identification details with them. It will make enquiries easier to deal with.